Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Inspirational Beach Reads

Because of the incredibly warm weather we're having, I am in the mood to read stories that take place at the beach. I recently discovered Marybeth Whalen, an inspirational romance writer whose books are set in Sunset Beach, North Carolina, a real place I'd love to visit someday. The Mailbox is her first book (available from Sno-Isle in regular print and large print), which is centered around an actual landmark on the beach. The Guest Book is the second (also available in regular and large print), and her new book is The Wishing Tree (which I was reading while relaxing on a boat yesterday). The books are stand-alones and don't need to be read in order.



 If you prefer inspirational suspense, I recommend two trilogies: The Women of Justice (Too Close to Home, Don't Look Back, and A Killer Among Us) by Lynette Eason and the Justice Seekers (Injustice for All, To Write a Wrong, and Strand of Deception) by Robin Caroll.




No comments: